Sunday 27 November 2011

the Red Barn ..

this morning we awoke and things were a little different ..


We are very proud and a very happy to announce that
 all of our pups have found 10 fabulous homes & families to go home with!

..  it will be very quiet around here now ..


.. we called her Butter but her new name is Lucy ..
I think she is enjoying her new home and new friend !


.. this is Honey renamed Cookie with her new owner ..
I love her new name - it's so sweet


..  known to us as Skipper  ..
his new name is Spirit,
a beautiful name appropriate for his carefree personality !


.. this is Lucy, known to us as Cinnamon ..
it looks like she has a new BFF


.. No. 10 - my son Sterling's favorite pup - now known as Oliver 
has made a new BFF with a sweet little girl, Lily ..
I know there will be many adventures to come between these two. 


We miss each and everyone of you!


Love Dulce, 
Hans, Noelle, Savannah & Sterling xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo happy Lily got her puppy! I can't wait to see picks of both of them growing up.

    ReplyDelete